- Why we support Atiku/Obi Ticket – Lecturers, students
- The Voice Achievers Award, The Netherlands, Releases List Of 2018 Awardees
- Former United Nations Secretary-General, Kofi Annan is reported dead.
- How not to fall victim to human traffickers – MEPN advises youths
- The Voice Publisher and 99 others inducted into Nigeria Diaspora Global Hall of Fame in London
If Parliament Speaker Rebecca Kadaga had personally opened all correspondence addressed to her two weeks ago, she could have been a victim of a bomb delivered in one of the parcels sent to her office.
Instead, it is an attendant at Kadaga's Parliament office who suffered serious facial injuries after opening the "letter bomb" sent to the speaker.
The attendant, Herman Kaboggoza, was rushed to Mulago hospital, where he spent a week in intensive care. By Friday, Kaboggoza was reported out of danger, although he is still recuperating at Mulago.
The Observer has learnt that Kaboggoza picked the parcel from Kadaga's mail box at the general post office in Kampala.