The Flemish Journalists Association for almost fifty years has been in existence as an organization, defends, supports, and follows the activities of its members, maintaining close contact with journalists and freelance journalists alike. Like a tradition, the association chooses a venue at the end of the year to hold its press conference. On Saturday, December 7, 2013, Hasselt, a province of Limburg, was chosen to highlight on the activities of the year at Holiday Inn hotel.
- Why we support Atiku/Obi Ticket – Lecturers, students
- The Voice Achievers Award, The Netherlands, Releases List Of 2018 Awardees
- Former United Nations Secretary-General, Kofi Annan is reported dead.
- How not to fall victim to human traffickers – MEPN advises youths
- The Voice Publisher and 99 others inducted into Nigeria Diaspora Global Hall of Fame in London